Conditions of play and Qualifications
1. Conditions of Play
• Association Golf Days are stableford competitions held over 36 holes off yellow tees using Course Handicap (CH).
• Greensomes in the morning playing off 60% of the CH lower handicap plus 40% of the CH higher handicap.
• 4BBB in the afternoon playing off 85% of each individual’s CH.
• The attention of all competitors is drawn to the General Conditions relating to all Union Championships and Tournaments.
• The entry fee is £35 per player, inclusive of tea/coffee on arrival, 36 holes, snack lunch, a two-course dinner and prizes.
• The maximum number of entries will be fixed at 128 players.
• The event organiser will allocate tee times.
2. Prizes and Vouchers
• Morning Greensomes: 1st £35 each; 2nd £25 each; 3rd £15 each.
• Afternoon 4BBB 1st £35 each; 2nd £25 each; 3rd £15 each.
• Aggregated Rounds 1st £50 each; 2nd £35 each; 3rd £25 each;4th £15 each.
• Any tie resolutions will be by countback.
• Only one prize may be won by an individual which will be the prize of the highest value.
• Prize vouchers will be sent out via email.
To be eligible a player must:
• Be in possession of a WHS handicap index.
• Be a member of a golf club affiliated to the Gloucestershire Golf Union.
• Have paid an entry fee to the competition through the GGU website.
• To enter click “Online Signup”.
• Online Signup will be available from Friday 18 February 2022 at 12.00pm and will close two weeks before the event. No refunds will be given for withdrawal after this date.
• Please make yourself aware of the club’s dress code.
4. Entry Fee Exemptions
• GGU County President.
• Host club’s Captain and partner.
5. The R&A Rules of Golf will apply.
6. Personal data protection
The contact for this competition is Ian Hughes (07518747279)